- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup Earthen Honey
- 1 chia egg (1 tbsp ground chia mixed in 2 tbsp water)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chunks
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Mash bananas in large mixing bowl.
- Melt coconut oil and warm honey on low heat.
- Add coconut oil, honey, chia egg, and vanilla extract into the large mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Add flour, rolled oats, baking soda, and baking powder into a separate mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Slowly pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients while stirring.
- Add and mix in chocolate chunks.
- Portion batter into muffin cups.
- Bake at 350F for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- To test if they are done, poke one muffin with a toothpick. If it comes out clean they are ready to enjoy!
- 1 1/4 cup flour (Oat flour or Whole wheat flour)
- 1 cup milk (Almond milk or Dairy milk)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp Earthen Honey of your choice
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
- Mix flour, milk, baking soda, and salt in mixing bowl.
- Warm honey on low heat until it becomes runny. Add honey to batter.
- Grease pan or griddle and set to medium heat.
- Add a scoop of batter.
- Flip pancakes once the outer inch has dried up and many bubbles appear.
- Top with your favourite fruit, a dash of cinnamon, and Earthen Honey Blueberry Blossom Syrup.
Blueberry Blossom Syrup
- 1/2 cup Earthen Honey Blueberry Blossom honey
- 1/4 cup water
- Add water and honey to a small pot.
- Stir on low heat until the honey is dissolved.
- Allow syrup to cool if a thicker texture is desired.